Tuesday, October 13, 2009

From Far and Wide, They Call for Willie's Hide

I cannot imagine how hard this has to be on Coach Richt. It is no secret how close he and Willie Martinez are. Barring a remarkable turn around, I fully expect Richt to do what he has to do. I am not happy about. I don't want to be "that" team. Too much like Auburn for my taste.

But this is what it has come to. Sure we are all going to feel like Richt is doing "Something" about it. But what will the ramifications be? Staff dynamics? Recruiting? Rennie?

They say it has to get worse before it gets better. I can't imagine it getting any worse than it did in Knoxville, unless the SEC decides to let Urban Meyer start saving time outs now or someone decides to run the option against us..

Anyway, here's a few links from outside the Dawgosphere.

Care to vote on this year's biggest disappointment in college football? Go here.

Doc Saturday is now following the Georgia situation almost as closely as the Bowden watch.

Here is a ringing endorsement for Willie, sort of.



No comments: