Monday, September 7, 2009

Fit to Print, But was he Fit to Play?

Not to second guess, perhaps there is no confidence in Logan Gray, perhaps they did not want to bruise Joe's confidence, perhaps that is just the best they think we can do. If he wasn't ready physically and they still thought he was our best shot, we are in trouble.

I certainly am optimistic Cox will play much better and I am sure he appreciates his coach's loyalty. Here is to hoping for a little ROI on that loyalty against columbia!
A Shaky Start for Georgia’s New Quarterback - The Quad Blog - NYTimes.com
“I thought Joe mentally did a good job, from what I can tell,” Richt said. “We didn’t feel like he made any mental errors that you could say, ‘Hey, Joe’s out of it.’ I don’t think that’s the case at all. If there’s anything and you’d have to ask Joe, it would be just how he felt physically.”


No comments: