Thursday, November 5, 2009

From the Arena to the ER

I am beside myself with how poorly the faces of the Georgia Bulldogs are handling our four and four condition. First, Mark Richt attempts to disenfranchise those of the Bulldawg faithful that haven't tasted SEC sod. Second, Richt cites statistics on the direction of ball bounces and it's delta to Georgia players. Now our starting quarterback, he of five years on campus, compares our criticism of him to his crticism of a doctor.

Perhaps he should forgo his nearing coaching career and give public relations a shot!

BULLDOGS BLOG: Practice Notes: Cox Copes With Criticism
“Anybody can get on that and talk about sports,” Cox said. “That’s like me going on WebMD and talking like I’m a doctor and telling these guys what they should be doing in hospitals. That’s the least of my worries.”


No comments: